Saturday, July 30, 2011

7 things about me tag

I was tagged by the lovely Vita at Making up 4 my age. I've never been tagged before, thanks Vita! :)

7 THINGS ABOUT ME
1) I'm Korean (legally Australian, but you get my drift)
2) I'm studying to become a pharmacist
3) I cannot live without chocolate
4) I also cannot live without bubbletea
5) I still live with my parents
6) I may be in love with Dr Sheldon Cooper - BAZINGA!
7) I will become a crazy cat lady in my due time

THE QUESTIONS
1) Name your favorite colour: Peach, beige, purple, taupe...
2) Name your favorite song: at the moment "Moves Like Jagger" by Maroon 5
3) Name your favorite dessert: Macarons! *drools*
4) What pisses you off: selfish ignorant stubborn people
5) When you're upset you: whinge about it
6) Your favorite pet: my one and only doggie <3
7) Black or White: Black for clothes, white for electronics
8) Biggest Fear: becoming infected by a highly drug-resistant strain of microorganism
9) Best features: forearms? haha
10) Everyday attitude: Leave it for tomorrow - I'm such a procrastinator!
11) What is perfection: having a lazy day, relaxing and eating lots of yummy food with friends
12) Guilty Pleasure: Buying pretty nail polish. I know its not a necessity, but buying polish makes me happy :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag. I love bubble tea too, it's a bit of a recent discovery for me. Thanks for your shopping tips. Unfortunately I didn't have time to get to Elizabeth Arcade but I found a pharmacy in the mall last night selling BYS and Butter London polish. Got my first Butter London polish - will have to do a quick haul post to show you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete