Monday, July 4, 2011

I don't need you, Deborah Lippmann!

Because I have this multicoloured glitter by Hawley Manicure in #92! By the looks of a quick Google search, Hawley Manicure is based in Australia and NZ. I picked this one up from FHAB, a beauty store in Harbour Town Gold Coast. Hawley have a huge range of colours and finishes, and I can't wait to try more :D

Now on to the multicoloured glitter:

PS. Please excuse the atrocious state of my cuticles. I wore this one right after exams, and I tend to nervously pick at my cuticles during exams.

I'm wearing 4 coats in the above pictures. I think next time I would add another coat if I could be bothered. Or wear it over black. Now that I think of it, I don't own a straight black cream polish.

As you can see, the glitter is really small and sparse. The size of the glitter is so small that its comparable to holo particles. At least it's multicoloured glitter right? Riiiight??

Okay I lie, I DO need Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday (or even the Nordstrom "Get This Party Started" set) -_-;;

1 comment: