Friday, August 27, 2010

Oooh, shiny!

Prorance Finish Water Glow M13 Highlighter is all round shiny from the packaging to the contents. Makes me squeal like a piglet. Look at it. Isn't it gorgeous?
Comes with a brush which is not a horrible quality but you'd probably be better off using another brush.

Swatched with my finger,

Swatched using the brush provided. Can't really see the shimmer, but there was specks of shimmer everywhere on my arm!

The shiny particles (shimmer?) are quite small, and not chunky. I think this would be a great every day highlighter, if I was to wear highlighter daily myself. I tend to stay away from shimmery products for daily wear because they always ends up ALL over my face.

3 comments:

  1. Just to let you know I posted a new Dare to Wear challenge. I hope you will take part again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you got it ^___^ I love mine.

    I want to see what the packaging looks like on top, because from what I can see here it looks identical to mine :O

    ReplyDelete