Saturday, December 18, 2010

Long time no nail post

Thought I'd do a quick nail post! Here it is:

Products used:
Manicare Ridge Filler as a base coat - it doesn't actually fill any ridges, just kinda smooths out the surface

Inglot 319 - love the colour of this, but it is too streaky for me. Dries quickly though!

Revlon Lush Lime - wanted to have lime glitter, but the glitter in this polish is really sparse/transparent, so it just looks like random bubbles on my nails

Etude House Mini French 06 French Silver Glitter - got bored of plain lime green after a couple of hours, so added silver! I can't apply this very neatly, so it resulted in a messy blob of silver.

Seche Vite Top Coat- no further explanation required.

2 comments:

  1. I bet it probably looks fine and not streaky and not bubbly you silly rabbit :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I go onto your blog Im tempted to get my gel nails removed and try nail art again hahah but then I know if I did that I'd regret it cause Im not that great with polish =(

    heehee I try to give your guys a sneak peek at my nails first, Im glad you like my xmas nails! Oh I used to lose my lipchap all the time until my mom told me the price of this one and I made SURE I had it with me all the time hahaha not to mention my lips dry out too much now =(

    ReplyDelete