Monday, July 26, 2010

Why I started this blog:

Firstly, my Bookmarks/Favourites tabs were getting too cluttered (from all the stalking). So I figure I will make a blog so I can follow (or legitimately stalk) bloggers instead :)

Secondly, I like to play with (emphasis on PLAY) make-up but only at home. SOMEONE MUST SEE IT! Also so I can keep track what looked bad/semi-acceptable.
Disclaimer- I am clearly an amateur and not particularly good at make-up in general.

Thirdly, I am an epic hoarder of nail polish, especially Chi Chi. Even when they dry out I can't seem to throw them away! So I decided I will provide swatches for my beloved nail polish collection.

Lastly, to make new friends on the interwebz :D As I am a rather antisocial being in real life, I figured making friends on the internet will suffice. SO TALK TO ME DAMNIT.

Thank you for reading my rambling!

No comments:

Post a Comment