Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mmm jelly beans... sweet glucose power for the brain

I've been studying for the past week or so (with lots of procrastination in between), and I am officially going to hide in a hole until my exams are finished. The sugary goodness of jelly beans have been helping a lot with staying up late!

While I was munching(?) away, I was randomly reminded of my Chi Chi polish set. So I decided to take a break (or waste some time, which ever way you look at it) and take pictures with my new camera. I will do a swatch post once exams are over and I have some free time.


See you on the other side!!

3 comments:

  1. i eat lots when i study too hahaha, need to entertain myself out of boredom by eating! gl with studying!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want jelly beans, you h0r :( you should bring nail polish over on Sunday so we can stare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can buy some jelly beans from work and bring it on Sunday!

    What colours would you like me to bring?

    ReplyDelete