There was an error in this gadget

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Mmm jelly beans... sweet glucose power for the brain

I've been studying for the past week or so (with lots of procrastination in between), and I am officially going to hide in a hole until my exams are finished. The sugary goodness of jelly beans have been helping a lot with staying up late!

While I was munching(?) away, I was randomly reminded of my Chi Chi polish set. So I decided to take a break (or waste some time, which ever way you look at it) and take pictures with my new camera. I will do a swatch post once exams are over and I have some free time.


See you on the other side!!

3 comments:

  1. i eat lots when i study too hahaha, need to entertain myself out of boredom by eating! gl with studying!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want jelly beans, you h0r :( you should bring nail polish over on Sunday so we can stare :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can buy some jelly beans from work and bring it on Sunday!

    What colours would you like me to bring?

    ReplyDelete