Wednesday, August 3, 2011

piCture pOlish haul!

After a 8am to 4pm day of free labour (placements), I got home to find the "you missed the post" slip. I was really tired so I made mum go and get my package for me - I'm a horrible daughter, I know!

 
From L-R: Ozotic Pro 528, 503, 521, 517, 509 and piCture pOlish Antique.

I can't wait to swatch them all! Too bad I'm doing my full-time placements at a hospital for the next 2 and a half weeks, so I can't paint my nails.

Here are some close-ups:
Ozotic Pro 517 and 509
517 is a light green linear holo, while 509 is a silver linear holo. They look really similar though...

Ozotic Pro 503 and 521
503 is a green based multichrome, and 521 is a red-purple based multichrome.

These pictures were taken in my bedroom with crappy lighting. When I get around to swatching these, I promise I'll have better pictures!

7 comments:

  1. I have a soft spot for Antique ;) Great haul though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic haul. Can't wait to see the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I was wondering from the pictures on the site what colour exactly 517 was, so thanks for clearing that up for me!

    I think it goes without saying that's an amazing haul!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Haul! Mine are still stuck at the post office! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh beautiful :D
    Are you studying nursing?
    Gotta love the free labour aka placements :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristy- Thanks you!

    Claire- I swatched it on one nail, and its amazing! Almost a one-coater :D

    Vita- Swatch number 1 coming up soon :)

    Jaztee- I'll do a comparison post soonish!

    Kaz- GO GET THEMMMMM

    Em- I'm studying pharmacy, thanks for asking! I don't mind placements, just the early start is killing me xD

    ReplyDelete